The AABLI Board Leadership Program (BLP) provides comprehensive training in nonprofit board governance. It offers a deep dive into governance responsibilities and a thorough understanding of board governance, focusing on finance, fundraising, management roles, and strategic issues. Participants who successfully complete the BLP are eligible to receive certificates in board governance and assistance with placement on governing boards or commissions.
The NEW intensive three-week virtual program includes group discussions, exercises, case studies and problem-solving. Participants receive materials and templates to maximize their effectiveness.
Course curriculum includes:
- Board Governance and Roles
- Implicit Bias
- Evaluations and Succession Planning
- Strategies for Effective Board Leadership
- Organizational Finance
- Strategic Planning
Meet Our Adjunct Faculty Members!
Frequently Asked Question
- All BLP cancellations must be submitted in writing to AABLI at email@example.com.
- All refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- No refunds 30 days prior to the BLP start date.
- Rollover policy refers to any request made by an applicant to change their originally selected Board Leadership Program attendance to one scheduled for a later date.
- Each rollover request will accrue an administrative cost of $50
- This cancellation policy does not apply to other AABLI events
AABLI reserves the right to cancel training courses at any time. In the unlikely event that your training course does not take place, we will make every effort to offer you an alternative date to take the course or refund the full cost of the training.